A new study
warns mobile phones
could be acting as 'Trojan horses'
and urges billions of users worldwide
to decontaminate their devices daily.
Not only that, but COVID-19 can live on a phone screen for up to 96 hours!
It is more important
than ever for your phone screen
to be clean at all times
with how infectious diseases can be!
Not only that, but pulling out your phone looking filthy leaves a terrible impression with a date, friends, and family. The truth is, dirty phones make you look dirty and gives the impression that you have terrible hygiene.
The CleanScreen is just what you need. The simplicity of being able to spray your screen and then wipe it down and BAM! You now have the cleanest screen you can possibly have. Making your phone look brand new!
SPRAY + WIPE= CLEAN!!
It is also the perfect size for carrying around all day or even just simply leaving it beside you on your desk. It's sleek design makes it perfect for fitting in with all surroundings.
Become a more respected person and keep yourselves healthy at the same time with the CleanScreen by CleanKey™.
CleanScreen vs. Without CleanScreen
• Cleaning Spray & Cleaning Cloth all in the one product! How good is that!
• 2 Color Choices (Low-Key Grey & Powder Pink)
• Sleek design and a spray button that has been designed for comfort of use.
• Suitable for any Mobile Phone, Computer/Laptop, IPad, Tablets, TV's and more!
• Remove's all dirt and grime + DECONTAMINATION, leaving you with a fresh screen feeling brand new!
• You also have a portable mirror once your screen is clean!
• Super easy and convenient to replace the cleaner bottle once you have finished, and away you go again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many sprays can you get out of a bottle?
A: Each bottle contains around 15ml of cleaning fluid.
Q: How do you clean the cloth when it gets dirty?
A: There are actually 3 layers to this Screen Cleaning Spray kit:
- clear transparent outer case
- the cleaning cloth
- the actual spray bottle
You can clean the cleaning cloth by washing it in water and wiping it with a sponge or soft brush.
Q: Is this really antibacterial?
A: Our lens cleaners contain 5% isopropyl alcohol. It helps with its antibacterial properties and fast drying.
Q: What are the ingredients?
A: The cleaning spray has 5% isopropyl alcohol, 2% sodium dodecyl sulfate, 0.1% Preservatives, 92.9% purified water.
sodium dodecyl sulfate is a common ingredient for most household cleaning agents like soaps, dishwashing pastes/liquids. It is not particularly toxic even if ingested. It is also non-carcinogenic.
The 5% alcohol is just added for its anti-bacterial properties.