Get your own easy to use Grass Mat!
Biodegradable Grass Seed Mat is your new all-in-one growing solution that makes everything easier. All you need is to roll out the mat in your preferred surface, water it thoroughly, and watch it grow in about five weeks! What makes every roll of grass mat amazing is that it includes fertilizer.
Size: Grass Roll Mat 3M × 0.2M (118'' x 7.8'')
The mat is made of two layers of bio fabric and moisture-holding and nutrients bio fabric. It's perfect for all lawns, no matter what climate it is! It produces fast germination and uniform growth.
- EASY TO USE GROWING SOLUTION - Grass Mat, Fertilizer and Mulch in one easy to use ‘roll out’ growing system.
SIMPLY ROLL, WATER, AND WATCH IT GROW - Every roll includes fertilizer, and mulch to create an grass growing solution. Our grass mat roll growing system stays green, even in extreme conditions of dense shade or scorching sun.
- BIODEGRADABLE GRASS MAT - Once rolled out and watered, our specialized grass roll sticks to the ground. Fertilizer keeps the seed held in place between two bio fabric layers, our Micro Pellet Fertilizer and Biodegradable Fabric. Micro Pellet Fertilizer produces fast germination and uniform growth. Biodegradable Fabric prevents seeds from washing away making it cheaper, easier, and lighter than traditional sod.
- 20 SQUARE FEET PATCH N REPAIR ROLL - Our product is super lightweight and easy to roll out and revive weak grass areas. Our Seed Roll aggressively spreads and thickens for a durable lawn.
- PERFECT FOR SUN, SHADE, AND SLOPES - Designed for full sun and dense shade has fine-bladed texture and medium to high drought resistance.
HOW TO USE
- Product Size: 1 Grass Roll 3M × 0.2M (118'' x 7.8'')
- 1 x Biodegradable Grass Seed Mat
- Seeds are not included - Please visit your local gardening shop to purchase the right seed for your area
1. Water more when it's hot outside, and you can add some fertilizer when the growth capacity of the seeds is insufficient.
2. This product is mainly used for seed germination stage, or for small and medium-sized potted plants to fertilize and moisturize when you are not at home for a short time.